skip to main | skip to sidebar

My Fantasy Scape

I am a hardcore comics fan - both English and Hindi. This interest had awakened a desire to understand how it feels to draw such characters. Thats how I started sketching the comic book characters. What I essentially do is take a character and change their setting so as to see how they look like if setting are changed. Through these sketches I salute those artists who have brought the comic book characters to life.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Patriot Detective Tiranga



Just a random sketch of Tiranga.
Posted by Rajshekhar AP at 10:03 AM
Labels: Tiranga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (6)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ▼  March (3)
      • Tausi - The shape shifter
      • Nagraj: The snake man
      • Patriot Detective Tiranga
  • ►  2007 (5)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)

About Me

Rajshekhar AP
View my complete profile